- When: Thursdays 7:30 to 9:30 pm
- Where: Room 300 Rogers Center for Fine Arts on the Nebraska Wesleyan University campus at N. 50th St and Huntington Ave., Second Floor
- Rehearsal & Performance Schedule for 2022-2023 ( Coming Soon)
All Choir members are expected to make a total commitment to a full season of singing!
- Notify your section leader if you know you are going to miss rehearsal.
- Three consecutive rehearsals without notifying your section leader, the Music Director may, at his/her discretion, bar you from further participation in the next concert.
- Dues are $85 for the season, regardless of when you join during the season.
- Dues must be paid to the Treasurer no later than the first rehearsal, unless you make other arrangements with the Treasurer.
- $15 deposit/year
- If all music returned, you may request a refund.
- If music is not returned you may be required to pay the replacement cost.
- For further clarification, please request a copy of the "Music Deposit" policy from your section leader.
- TBD, soprano
- JoHanna Burton, alto
- TBD, tenor
- Mark Mesarch, bass
Current COVID Restrictions
Proof of COVID Vaccine/ Booster(s), actual card or picture of card is acceptable
We will be following Nebraska Wesleyan University's COVID requirements. At this time they are following CDC guidelines.
- Black jacket (sport, suit, or tux),
- black pants (dress or tux),
- black button up shirt,
- a tie is optional but if a tie is worn it must be black,
- black shoes,
- black socks.
- Everything must be black. No white shirts.
- Dresses are black floor length. There is a standard dress that is being worn. Check with other choir members about the current contact for dress orders.
- Price per dress is approximately $95.00 to be paid at the time of ordering.
- Jewelry should be very minimal.
DO NOT wear perfume, cologne/after-shaves, or scented hair spray to rehearsals or during concerts.