- When: Thursdays 7:30 to 9:30 pm
- Where: New Hope United Methodist Church, 1205 N 45th Street, Lincoln, NE 68503
- Rehearsal & Performance Schedule for 2023-2024 (WORD | PDF)
All choir members are expected to make a total commitment to a full season of singing!
- Notify your section leader if you know you are going to miss rehearsal.
- Three consecutive rehearsals without notifying your section leader, the music director may, at his/her discretion, bar you from further participation in the next concert.
- Dues are $85 for the season, regardless of when you join during the season.
- Dues must be paid to the treasurer no later than the first rehearsal, unless you make other arrangements with the treasurer.
- $15 deposit/year
- If all music returned, you may request a refund.
- If music is not returned you may be required to pay the replacement cost.
- For further clarification, please request a copy of the music deposit policy from your section leader.
- TBD, soprano
- JoHanna Burton, alto
- TBD, tenor
- Mark Mesarch, bass
- Basic Black Tux
- Jacket (must be buttoned closed)
- Black pants
- White button-up shirt
- Black bow tie
- Black socks
- Black shoes
- Dresses are black floor length. There is a standard dress that is being worn. Check with other choir members about the current contact for dress orders.
- Price per dress is approximately $95.00 to be paid at the time of ordering.
- Black closed toe shoes
- Jewelry should be very minimal.
DO NOT wear perfume, cologne/after-shaves, or scented hair spray to rehearsals or during concerts.