- Auditions for the 21-22 season will be held August 19, 2021. Please contact email@example.com for more information. Or you can schedule an alternative time to audition with Jason by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where: New Hope United Methodist Church, 1205 N 45th Street, Lincoln
- What to Expect: vocalization, sight reading, and memory exercises; a prepared piece is not required
- Click here to download New Singer Audition Form
- New Singer NEED TO KNOW info:
When: Thursdays 7:30 to 9:30 pm beginning August 26, 2021
Where: New Hope United Methodist Church, 1205 N 45th Street, Lincoln
All Choir members are expected to make a total commitment to a full season of singing!
Notify your section leader if you know you are going to miss rehearsal.
Three consecutive rehearsals without notifying your section leader, the Music Director may, at his/her discretion, bar you from further participation in the next concert.
Dues are $75 for the season, regardless of when you join during the season.
Dues must be paid to the Treasurer no later than the first rehearsal, unless you make other arrangements with the Treasurer.
If all music returned, you may request a refund.
If music is not returned you may be required to pay the replacement cost.
For further clarification, please request a copy of the “Music Deposit” policy from your section leader.
Black tuxedo with a single breasted two button jacket.
White shirt with laydown collar and pleated flat front. Black buttons/studs. T-shirt underneath.
Black tuxedo pants.
Purple Cummerbund, Purple Pocket Square and Purple bow tie
Please feel free to speak with a current LCA member regarding recommendations of where to purchase your tux.
Dresses are black floor length.
Ladies will be measured at an early rehearsal and dresses will be ordered all together.
Price per dress is approximately $70.00 to be paid at the time of ordering.
DO NOT wear perfume, cologne/after-shaves, or scented hair spray to rehearsals or during concerts.